Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Take the Search Engine to My Blog

Recent searches (mostly google) that directed people to this blog:


throwing cats from buildings
sandra bullock austin neighborhood
duct disinfectant
oodle doodle korean egg council
fruity oaty bars
leonidas mandlebrot (I was talking about chocolate and a few days later the mandelbrot fractal.)
Being Burgled
which dr. who character are you
susan brown austin
come into my tummy oh so very yummy
and if I had a face like you I'd join the british army
people dating online blogspot
binocular flasks in south austin
czech artist postcards prague cats
anything
being burgled
subject was combative
no pants party
kitchen peninsula
mossman guitar serial numbers
Amazon Mistress and friend, austin
wiggle jiggle yellow middle that's the best of what we are
ut austin
pictures underpants
ut austin jester center address (in Chinese?)

I was particularly interested with the search for "anything" -- nothing in particular, just "anything." And do you reallly want to know about --no pants party--, --pictures underpants-- and --Amazon Mistress and friend, austin-- ?? And I don't date online -- what's with that?

And now if they goggle these terms again, will they be more likely to end up on this blog again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

> And do you reallly want to know
> about --no pants party--, --pictures
> underpants-- and --Amazon Mistress
> and friend, austin-- ??

I do want to know, if I may. :-)